Choosing The Right Diaper Bag + Giveaway
I don’t even want to tell you how many diaper bags I’ve gone through between both kids. I had my fair share of them that’s for sure. I’ve gone through the old Winnie The Pooh classic diaper bag to the newly designed + hip mom bags! Diaper Bags sure have evolved over the years just like the many items you put inside of them. But choosing The Best Diaper Bag is almost even more difficult these days because there’s so much to choose from.
You can basically find a bag that is fully equipped for all of your needs instead of only having one bag to choose from. It’s a really tough thing to choose just one though and to find that perfect bag which is why I put together some things to help you find the best diaper bag.
How To Choose The Best Diaper Bag:
- Storage & Space. It’s nice having lots of easy storage to put bottles or little things in.
- Material it’s made of. Leather is my favourite, easy clean up!
- Straps for carrying. Make sure it fits comfortable for you. The newest trend I’m digging are the back pack straps when your arms get full.
- Cost & Budget, usually this one needs to apply only for the quality of the bag and how much you love it. You’ll be using this baby for a long time and a lot!
- Easy to share, having a bag that’s interchangeable for family & the hubby is nice. Never have to worry about swapping bags.
- Extra Features & Accessories. Having those extras added to a bag does make a big difference when you think it may not! I love being able to have side slip pockets when in a hurry and change pad with pockets are awesome!!
Good Luck!! xx
Enter Below For To WIN A $50 Diapers.com Gift Certificate. To Enter Please comment below what would you buy with it?
optional for extra entries: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Keisha Lynne, xx
Photos By: Julie Christine Photography & Four Leaf Photography