Mom’s Must Haves | Eco Diva Beauty
Since attending Blanche MacDonald and becoming and esthetician I’ve become obsessed with trying new products. I love testing out new brands and researching everything about them. For most brands I worry about what I’m putting into and onto my body. I never have to worry when using anything from Eco Diva. Thats why I LOVE them, an endless amount of quality organic beauty products!
Eco Diva Beauty is an online site selling only the highest quality of luxury beauty products for women. They are experts at researching ingredients and finding out the effect on our health and environment. They put together a collection of hard to find holistic, elegant beauty products that are FREE of parabens, sulphates, synthetic fragrances and 100% organic. Every choice they offer is cruelty free, NOT-tested on animals and packaged in reusable or recyclable materials.
They don’t just stop with high standards on ingredients but they also look into where the ingredients are harvested, to how the workers that harvest them are treated, also the brands integrity and sustainability practices. They do the research so you can shop for non-toxic and eco friendly products effortlessly! Also, part of they’re proceeds from each purchase goes towards caring for the planet!
Every purchase is wrapped up in the best of care and style. Its all in the detail!
They have an inspiring philosophy for women and beauty. To find out more visit them at http://www.ecodivabeauty.com The story is worth reading!!
That being said I’ve teamed up with Eco Diva Beauty to present to you the 10 Mom’s Must Haves:
1. Zoe Organics Everything Balm- This great versatile moisturizing balm helps nourish any chapped skin as often as needed. Works well for scrapes, burns, rashes and insect bites. Small lightweight and easy to carry around! Made with a combination of Shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil and vanilla oil. Smells Amazing!
2. Zoe Organics Insect Repellant- 100% organic blend of botanical oils in a base of nourishing, non- GMO soybean and castor oils to keep bugs at bay. Recommended for ages 6 months and older.
3. Zoe Organics Breathe Balm- A serious lifesaver for me. Poor little Ella had a nasty cold on top of teething
and this couldn’t have come into my life at a more perfect time. Made with organic Shea butter, jojoba oil, coconut oil, beeswax, eucalyptus oil, lavender oil, tea tree oil, grapefruit oil and cedar wood. All helping to breathe easy and calm that nasty cough!
4. Zoe Organics Mamas Ritual Candle- Every mom needs this candle. This special blend of essential oils helps relieve stress. Its just the right touch to fill any room with a relaxing scent. Made with only beeswax and essential oil.
5. Pursoma Resurrection Bath Treatment- Made from pure, raw and vegan ingredients. This treatment is revitalizing and helps rid the body of toxins. Sea salts helps to stimulate circulation and blood flow. Montmorillonite clay attracts unhealthy positive charged radiation the accumulates in the body and absorbs toxic build up. Spiralling and Laminaria nourishes the skin and restore hydration.
6. BKR Glass Water Bottle- An Eco Diva must have! This statement bottle is against a disposable world and the chemicals we ingest. It’s cased with a rubber shield for a perfect grip.
7. One Love Organics Vitamin C Body Polish- This body polish has an ultra concentrated combination of Vitamin C, aloe, Shea and raw organic sugar to help get a deep exfoliation and hydrate for softer skin.
8.Bottega Organica Face Oil- Rich and replenishing oil naturally enhanced blend of botanical ingredients that are rich in anti-aging agents.
9. Soap Walla Body Polish- Soap Wallas almond luxe body polish is made with organic sweet almond oil, cardamom and organic raw sugar. Perfect exfoliate for sensitive and all skin types.
10. Karina Giving Back Body Serum- This oil helps replenish and restore dry skin. High percentage of organ oil helps improves elasticity, skin texture and calms redness. It deeply moisturizes and quickly absorbs into the skin. Mixed with a perfect combination of rose, orange blossoms, citrus notes with patchouli, sandalwood, ylang ylang and hints of cumin and clove.
Shop now at http://www.ecodivabeauty.com/CA/ For the month of July spend $50 or more on Zoe Organics and receive a FREE Zoe Organics Insect Repellent!! A $25 value for free! Go take advantage of this great offer!!